The secrets to making great coffee for a crowd are accurate measuring,
brewing time - even the cleaning technique.
Have you noticed that not everyone makes good coffee? That's because
not everyone knows these tips.
1. Fill coffee maker with cold water to desired level
2. Plug coffee maker into proper electrical outlet
3. Remove coffee grounds when coffee has finished brewing
1. Rinse coffee maker before returning to your party rental center
2. Never immerse coffee maker in water
30-60 cups 60 minutes
90-100 cups 90 minutes
1 pound of coffee is equal to 4.75 cups of ground coffee. 30 servings
- 2 cups
55-60 servings - 3.5 cups
90 servings - 6 cups